Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES !
This document constitutes a legally binding agreement between you as a user of the Site (hereinafter defined as you, your, User or Seller, as the case may be) and Myiptvnow.com
Additional Policies and Agreements
By using our services, you also agree to the following policies, which are an extension of the present agreement:
Acceptance The Use Of Myiptvnow.com Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of MyITPVNow.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2 To the extent permitted by law, Myiptvnow.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3 Myiptvnow.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Myiptvnow.com personal injury as a result of the negligence of Myiptvnow.com or that of its employees or agents.
Private Home Viewing Only
Myiptvnow.com provides services to you solely for viewing, use and enjoyment in your private home. You agree that no services provided to you will be used or viewed in areas open to the public, commercial establishments or other residential locations.
Services may not be rebroadcast or performed, and admission may not be charged for listening to, using or viewing any services.
If your services are used or viewed in an area open to the public, a commercial establishment or another residential location, we may disconnect your services with no refund.
Certain services, including without limitation, some subscription services, sporting events, and broadcast network Services, may be blacked out in your viewing area.
Minimum Programming Levels.
Myiptvnow.com reserves the right to require and/or change minimum programming requirements at any time. For example BAN/REMOVE/ CHANGE, and without limitation, Myiptvnow.com may require a minimum commitment term of 7 to 30 days for paid subscriptions.
Myiptvnow.com will share your Payment Information with banks relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. In addition, Myiptvnow.com may use Payment Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, Myiptvnow.com may make such Payment Information available to banks or credit agencies. While Myiptvnow.com has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your Payment Information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse. Myiptvnow.com shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other misuse of Payment Information, including credit card information.
Payments and Billing
- Rates and Prices. You acknowledge that the nature of the service furnished and the rates and charges have been communicated to you. You are aware that Myiptvnow.com reserves the right to change the rates and charges specified in "Other Fees".
- Payments. You agree to pay Myiptvnow.com at the time you order. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, with the exceptions outlined in the section below, even if your services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the term of service. Myiptvnow.com expressly reserves the right to modify pricing through email notification and/or notice on its website.
We don’t offer refunds. You can buy a free trial for testing purpose before you buy a paid subscription.
We do not accept refunds for any Issue that can come in in the future such as device breakdown, Internet connections, loss of power, or some if channels stop working.
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed and other technical issues.
However, Customer may request a refund within 24 hours of the purchase date upon written notice at https://store.myiptvnow.com/index.php?route=account/return/add and before any devices have been set up on the account.
- Ban Rules POLICY.
The TV service does not allow for multiple devices from multiple home internet connections to be active.
- If devices are activated on different internet connections and multiple home IPs are detected, the system will automatically flag and disable service on the account.
- After 3 lockouts of this type on a particular account within a 3 month period, that account will be permanently disabled and require a reconnect fee.
- Lockouts can be avoided by not attempting to use the service at different houses, places of business, public wifi, or through VPN servers with different IP addresses.
- We do not provide refunds for IP locked accounts, as IP locks are temporary anyway. Please contact support if this happens to you, it is not our decision but rather a limitation of the system itself.
- Channels list agreement We do not provide an online channel list. You will have to view the channel list from within the app. The channels are prone to updates and changes over time. We cannot guarantee one particular channel will always be available nor that it will always be part of the service.
- Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or another regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible, we will work with You and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.